Astero – WordPress Weather Plugin v2.0.1
Astero makes use of Ajax expertise and native caching to rapidly retrieve climate forecasts that help fastened location or consumer geolocation. Optional search perform permits customers to seek for the climate by metropolis identify or zip code and select their very own most popular models! Create gorgeous Weather widgets with animated backgrounds, customized pictures or a clear and minimalist look made simple Short code creator. Scripts and kinds are loaded conditionally to attenuate HTTP requests, and Html5 caching is enabled to extend loading pace and restrict API name limits. Use as widget, abbreviated code, or each!
- Dark Sky API Ajax (1,000 free calls per day)
- Default location or HTML5 geolocation with GeoIP Fallback (requires Google Map API key)
- Local Caches for 1 hour
- IP detection solely avoiding the consumer’s name for geolocation with the free Maxmind GeoIP database
- Fully delicate Layout
- CSS3 animation and transitions for higher cell efficiency
- Supports Multiple climate views on the identical web page
- Reactive parts: Full Forecast Layout Displays content material by ingredient dimension
- Optional User search perform by metropolis identify or zip code with unit choice (requires Google Map API key)
- Supports More WordPress websites!
- Supports Http or Https Websites
- Dark Sky Language Support (39): Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Korean , Norwegian (Bokmål), Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Tetum, Turkish, Ukrainian, Igpay Atinlay, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.