Docly – WordPress template for documentation and knowledge base with bbPress Helpdesk Forum v1.3.3
Docly is a powerful, fast, and high-performance WordPress online documentation theme that helps you quickly develop documentation for your next product. You can efficiently create documentation for API documentation, frameworks, plugins, software, templates, any type of product. It includes many elements that make your interactive documentation effective. This theme is completely responsive and suitable for mobile devices.
We designed Docly for readers, optimizing not for page views or engagement – but for reading. And it turns out that context is an important part of learning.
Docly is not just a topic, but also a toolkit for the best creation of product documentation. Docly follows best coding practices by maintaining the w3.org standards. We have developed a thematic search engine friendly (optimized for SEO) and perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile, iPad).
Docly Theme features and tools
Docly has several amazing tools to help you create product documentation internally and productively. Here are some key features that make the topic better than other knowledge base themes.
- Dark mode switch.
- Font size switch
- Container pages of documents in full width and box width.
- Article Contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky head
- Dynamic, informative preloader on each page
- Footnotes to the document reference
- Page preview caption
- Directory indicator
- Conditional content
- Image Hotspot for pointing to targeted parts of the image
- React to layout
- CSS3 and HTML5 validated standards w3.org
- 100% valid and semantic coding
- More than 40 pages
- Sticky side panel
- Full width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- Light box
- Navigation in the file tree
- Software change log
- The tabl e property
- Article feedback
- Easy to customize.
- Bootstrap Responsive Framework 4
- Unique and modern style.
- Search engine optimized code.
- Integrated Mailchimp.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Well commented code