Gravitizer – Gravity Forms Material UI Styler v1.0.6
Gravitizer lets you create a Material UI design from traditional-looking gravity forms with a single click.
You can customize each live setting of your field with a live visual styler.
- Extract the zip file you get from Codecanyon
- You will find the file in the main folder named “gravitizer.zip”.
- Upload the gravitizer.zip file from your dashboard. Finally, activate it.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard
- Go to edit forms
- Click the field you want to edit
- Go to the Appearance tab
- Enter all your settings.
- Finally, save / update the form.
- Go to the display page and you will see that your form has the material user interface loaded. You can customize the style by clicking customize -> material user interface