Hero – ShoutCast and IceCast Radio Player v4.1.1
- Shoutcast and Icecast help – Supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream ought to be MP3. It additionally performs AAC streams, however solely in browsers that help AAC
- Only a radio stream is required – Just add a radio stream and the participant will get the at the moment taking part in music and artist picture.
- Responsive design – The radio participant can be utilized on web sites that reply. Optional parameter to disable responsive conduct for integration into unresponsive websites.
- Compatible with cell gadgets – It is appropriate with IOS and Android working techniques.
- Last.FM API – The participant makes use of the Last.FM API to view a photograph of the at the moment taking part in singer.
- Highly customizable – You can select from 2 out there skins: again and white. You also can create any colour scheme from the parameters, be capable of combine it into any design.
- Sticky model – Parameter for setting the radio participant within the sticky model. Another parameter that shows solely the play button.
- History – Automatically get ShoutCast stream historical past. For IceCast streams, it should generate a historical past when taking part in the radio.
- Show / conceal historical past – Button to point out or conceal historical past. Also the flexibility to run gamers with a hidden historical past.
- Share – You can share the radio participant on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters for customizing the share identify and description.
- Multiple cases – You can embed a number of radio gamers in your web site or on the identical web page. Only one will be set to “sticky”.
- Show / conceal buttons – You can set as seen or hidden: playlist, quantity, share buttons
- More parameters – More than 30 choices from which you’ll customise your participant, together with: width, auto play, colour and extra.
- See the assistance documentation for detailed video tutorials
Note for IOS and Android (restrictions imposed by Apple and Google): – Autoplay won’t work as a result of IOS (and Android) has the autoplay function turned off and can’t be managed from the JS.