WP-Lister Pro for Amazon v1.9.0
WP-Lister Pro for Amazon
List of WordPress merchandise on Amazon
You wish to promote your merchandise on Amazon and your web site? You are in the correct place. WP-Lister for Amazon integrates your WooCommerce product catalog along with your Amazon stock.
You save an unlimited period of time (and cash) by not having to enter all of the product particulars twice. But extra importantly, WP-Lister Pro for Amazon takes care of maintaining your stock in sync by mechanically lowering the quantity of inventory in WooCommerce when an merchandise is bought on Amazon – and vice versa.
There are a number of methods to make use of WP-Lister for Amazon – relying on whether or not your merchandise exist already on Amazon:
- Import your current merchandise from Amazon into WooCommerce
- Assign and join WooCommerce merchandise with current merchandise on Amazon
- Create new merchandise on Amazon out of your merchandise in WooCommerce
Note: WP-Lister for Amazon is at present in beta, so there should be some points and unfinished options. We will do our greatest to right any reported points as quickly as potential and respect your understanding and help.
If you additionally promote on eBay and you’ve got WP-Lister Pro for eBay Installed, each equipment will go hand in hand to synchronize your gross sales on all three platforms. You may even fulfill WooCommerce and eBay orders via Amazon for those who use FBA.
- Professional Dealer account with Amazon (see FAQ)
- WooCommerce 2.2 or higher
- WordPress 4.2 or higher
- PHP 5.4 or higher with cURL help
- a good net house hosted on a Linux server
- monolingual website – multilingual websites usually are not but supported and networks with a number of websites usually are not supported!
- no more than approx. 10,000 merchandise – relying in your server
- Create new product pages on Amazon utilizing product particulars from WooCommerce
- Assign WooCommerce merchandise to Amazon merchandise by title, SKU, or customized attributes
- Import product title, photos and attributes from Amazon
- Reduce stock in WooCommerce when an merchandise is bought on Amazon
- Update your stock on Amazon when a product is bought or modified in WooCommerce
- Create variations from Amazon as variable merchandise in WooCommerce
- Create orders in WooCommerce from gross sales on Amazon
- Map WooCommerce attributes to Amazon channel columns
- Retrieve and show document high quality alerts
- Update your lowest bid info mechanically
- Repricing Tool: Adjust the value in line with the bottom value on Amazon
- FBA help: achievement of orders exterior of Amazon via FBA
- amazon.com.au *